Sequoia Legal’s corporate and commercial practice provides start-ups and small to medium sized businesses with a complete range of legal services. Our aim is to assist our clients in defining and achieving their goals while maximizing their rights and minimizing their risks. We provide effective, practical and efficient legal advice that draws on our depth and breadth of experience on a variety of transactions and situations. We pride ourselves on being counselors to our clients who will be there when needed to provide timely and expert advice on critical legal and strategic matters.
Our corporate and commercial expertise and services include the following:
- Formation of corporations, LLCs and other entities, preparation of related documentation and ongoing corporate maintenance, governance and compliance.
- Drafting various commercial and business contracts, including services agreements, partnership agreements, vendor/supplier agreements, reseller agreements, distribution agreements, OEM agreements, and consulting and employment agreements.
- Advise and assist foreign companies establishing sales and distribution channels in North America.
- Serve as outside General Counsel to a variety of businesses.
- Advise on mergers & acquisitions, venture capital, private equity and related transactions.
- Counsel clients on strategic alliances and joint ventures, draft and negotiate related contracts.